Friday, November 16, 2007

*SIGH*

















So the meeting is over!!! I should be lying on a massage table right now, but there was a mixup at the spa, so I had to give up my appointment. I'm a little bummed, but now I have a couple minutes to say hi. The meeting went really well, so I have a lot of thank you notes to write. Anybody want to send me some simple thank you note ideas?

I registered for Leadership today - totally forgot to yesterday so I'm glad there was still a spot. Whew! Palm Springs here I come!!!

But more importantly, Santa Fe here I come in just a few short days... Happy almost Thanksgiving!

I will get back on this weekend after I get to stamp. I'm hoping that my order from Starving Artistamps is waiting for me at home.. Check this out - are these not the CUTEST???? I know it's past Halloween, but I couldn't resist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...