Monday, February 25, 2008

Different Type of Baby Card


I thought these new Cuttlebug dies were cute and I was staring at them wondering what to do when I thought they might make a cute baby card.


The dots are with the white gel pen, and the larger dots are with a pencil eraser.


Now I have a question - you know how the cuttlebug plates warp? well they warped these dies!! I can't straighten them back out.. So they are not cutting evenly.


Has anyone else had this happen? Other than that, I love these new dies!


1 comment:

  1. this is really cute, and i like the eraser dots! clever...

    don't own a cuttlebug, so i can give no advice.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...