Friday, February 8, 2008

DING DONG, THUMP!!


Yes, aaaahhhh.... the sound of the UPS man, as described beautifully by a fellow blogger. SUCH a blissful sound, it is!! I got my pre-order from the Occasions mini and it's IIINNNCCREDIBLE!! All the stamp sets are die cut so it was a breeze to mount them and I'm busy today and this weekend trying to come up with some original designs for you!!

In the meantime, I know I'm behind, so here are two cards to catch me up to today. The first is a card I did for my mini stamping show. I think it's so fun. This is a 5X5 card that I used a variety of alphabets for (yes, some retired) and I think it would make a great masculine card with the bold colors and typography. What do you think?


The second one is a card I recreated from Pam's SSS Swap - I love this card!! I love the punched flowers. She's adhering to the Bali Breeze color combo challenge and it's just - well, sassy. Just like Pam!!

I re-did it on my little stamping show! :)

What are you guys doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...