Saturday, February 9, 2008

Find Yourself!


Even if you're a swirly orange and yellow and have bird legs.

Look how cute he is!!!

He's a Starving Artistamps image, from Birds & Fish. I think he stands out in the crowd!!

I stamped the group of birds in Versamark on a Kraft panel. I layered that on more of my beautiful gifted handmade paper. I used the Doodledads and yellow and orange craft ink to do the border on the Kraft card base, and embossed them with clear EP. Then I adhered yellow ribbon to the panel, stuck it down and tied a scrap of orange grosgrain to it. I stamped "Find Yourself" from the Starving Artistamps Words set in Classic Basic Black. I stamped the cutie bird in black on the handmade paper and cut him out and mounted him with dimensionals. Finally, two silver brads from the new Hodgepodge Hardware from Stampin Up! (SILVER - YEEHAW!!!) in the corners.

WHAT ARE THOSE BIRDS SAYING TO EACH OTHER???

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Really great bird!! You did such a beautiful job with the composition of the whole card!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, seriously what are they saying? This is a great bird, good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! birds are so hip right now, and these are no exception. they seem to have a Native American feel to them, but i can't really hear what they're saying, unless one's saying "WHAT??" to the other's unheard first comment. see, my husband and son both tell me i'm not funny, but i keep trying...

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...