Friday, February 29, 2008

Fruity Friday!


This adorable orange stamp is from One Smart Cookie - teeny and adorable. I punched holes and put little scraps of the decorative paper I used on the bottom of the card behind the holes for a little color.

The orange is colored with markers and then accented with Crystal Effects.

So stinking cute that little orange!!

Then I did these jumbo paper clips with little citrus toppers that are made with the Rock n Roll technique and then accented with a glitter pen. I used 3M foam tape to hold them on. The stamp set is Tart & Tangy, which I WON at Leadership!!

More later - I'm trying to get ready for this weekend's camps so that's why I've been so quiet! But I have lots of fun new products I'll be playng with this weekend, plus an exciting announcement!


2 comments:

  1. very fun stuff, all of it! can't wait to see what you cooked up for your stamp camp tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, these are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...