Saturday, February 2, 2008

Groundhog Day

Yep - it's groundhog day, so I'm posting again.
Yep - it's groundhog day, so I'm posting again.

Tee hee... Love that movie.

This is for Beate's sketch challenge and will be my Feb 3rd card.

The background paper is Basic Grey, with River Rock and Real Red cardstock. I used Well Worn Words and Gift Labels for the background and the tag greeting. Kitchen twine, Pretties from the Pretties Kit, blue dots and taffeta ribbon round it out.

Fun challenge. I of course, did it all wrong, as is my custom. Beate never puts me in time out though! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lydia! I love how you offset the squares and added the pearls on the bottom right.
    Thanks for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, girl! i like the contrast i see, and the ribbon with the little tag hanging off it is dear.

    i think it's hilarious that you're taking beans to a group party! will there be a "musical" number at halftime? toot toot!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...