Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey Cupcake

Okay -
I'm sitting in a Starbucks this AM with the trusty Dell Laptop,

DIGRESSION - WTH? WHY ARE LAPTOPS SO HEAVY? I WANT THAT MAC ONE THAT FITS IN AN INTEROFFICE ENVELOPE PLEASE!!! I TOTALLY HAVE A LAPTOP RELATED INJURY. UNACCEPTABLE.

And Sam from my regular Starbucks had recommended their stunningly beautiful vanilla cupcakes to me the other day. Since they were out of the yogurt granola parfait thingy, a cupcake seemed like the natural choice.

OMG it was so tasty!! I'm not a huge fan of frosting at all - I really just like plain cake. But this frosting was really pretty good and THE CAKE PART OF IT WAS CRAZYYYYYYYY GREAT! I could eat a dozen cupcake stumps!! (Seinfeld, anyone?)

So I thought I'd share. I'm on a lifelong journey to find the world's best cupcake. This week sometime I'm going to go here (Or maybe here or here )and see what that's all about. There are two businesses in Austin AT LEAST that operate out of Airstreams. The other is this crepe place that gets such rave reviews that you can't get into the place. It moves around. Cool, eh?

1 comment:

  1. yummy, although i like the chocolate ones better. if you're interested in making your own cupcakes, here's a great blog with TONS of excellent, unique recipes: http://cupcakeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...