Saturday, February 16, 2008

Inspiration Challenge



Here's my entry for the Fan Club inspiration challenge over at SCS.

I used Fabulous Flowers and the Blue Magic technique (IRL blk magic but I like blue better) with Prismacolor pencils for the flower. Pink, cream and violet. I colored around the edges of the flower in Navy to make it pop off the cardstock a little. Then I layered it on Regal Rose, and onto some beautiful handmade Navy paper.

PS - my kitty had a stroke last night, so things are not going well. She's at the vet. Pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. love both the cards, and am thinking about you with the Spot situation. have held the hand of a friend who had to say goodbye to her cat, so i'm here for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...