Friday, February 15, 2008

Michael Jordan for President!!



That would solve everything!! :) I love Michael Jordan. And I'm thinking about him because now I have that "I Believe I Can Fly" song stuck in my head. Been singing it the whole time I made this card!!





This gorgeous fishy is a Starving Artistamps creation - from Birds& Fish. He has a fun Aztec look to me. I used the Black Magic technique to create him, and then decided that Black Magic is more fun with glitter! Then I cut him out and popped him up above the other two. I think I'm going to have a Black Magic stamp camp in March, except I think I'm gonna call it Blue Magic! I'm in love with the technique and have been doing it all day! Really neat possibilities with this. So stay tuned for the camp.

Want to hear a confession? OF COURSE YOU DO!! I love the handmade paper behind the black panel so much that I couldn't bear to stick down a whole square of it that you couldn't see, so I cut skinny little strips of it to layer with. It's so completely beautiful.

Hope you're having a great Friday. I will probably post a lot this weekend!

:)

2 comments:

  1. This came out so cute. And now I have that song in my head! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish are so cute! I love what you've done with them, and your pretty background paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...