Thursday, February 21, 2008

Step 2 - Peek out the window you just opened


I can't resist the window challenge!!! Here's my second entry! I love this little Doodle Factory "dood" - Yapples. He's so excited that he succeeded in being the cutest monster on my blog tonight that he is ASTONISHED!!




I used Stampin' Up!'s Full of Life for the greeting, and Brilliant Blue Designer Series Paper. The rhinestone brad is from the Pretties kit, and the punch I used is the 3/4" circle punch. Yapples is popped up with dimensionals and colored with Copics.





I took Kristina Werner's advice for positioning my image in the windows I created. First, I punched two 3/4" circles from white cardstock and adhered them to my DSP panel to get them perfectly aligned. Then I just positioned my punch around these circles and punched through my DSP for perfect windows. I then traced those circles onto the white cardstock and used them to line up Yapples' astonished eyeballs.



Hope you enjoy him!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you colored the little guy. The sentiment is a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute!!! And the colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! the little monster goes perfectly with the sentiment! i wish there was something SU! sold that would complement the sentiment as nicely...love the DP! i akso think the diminutive elephante is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...