Sunday, February 17, 2008

WOW - Mahalo!!


Spotty & I got a card from sweet, sweet Judie in Hawaii!!!! All the way from Hawaii! Judie clearly went out and purchased some patterned paper that was made just for my kitty - notice the words "queen", "lazy" and "nap"!!! It also has a Kliban cat on it - which I LOVE!!! The oval is dry embossed on shimmery white, and hand colored. And there are colored rain dots!! I really want some of these.. Thanks Judie - you're an angel. Spotty wanted a pic with her first piece of mail from the middle of the deep blue sea, so here she is! She's just been chilling today, except for a quick trip to the emergency vet today to get the little shunt pulled out of her arm, which she's very happy about. We'll see how the next few days go.
She can only walk a few steps at this point.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable kitty! She looks so soft and snuggly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...