Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yeah she is...


I made her in a combo challenge - I took Beate's challenge and rotated it 90 degrees, and also used this weekend's Inspiration Challenge (keyword IC116 on SCS) to find the cheery colors for this little hottie!!

She's a chick from Stampendous' Chick Family set, and is adorned with Stampin' Up! dsp and Cool Carribean Cardstock and candy striped ribbon. I have absolutely no idea where I got these self adhesive rhinestones. The greeting is from Starving Artistamps.


Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. sending that one out? you'll have to know the recipient well! i think it's great...very subtle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love your coloring of that chick!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...