Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just Mawwied!


That's how a chick would say it - "mawwied". I mean, they just have little beaks - they can't possibly talk right!! :)

This is more from Doodle Factory Country, and more of the hoarded paper. Look how 3D it looks. I will be so sad when it's gone.

I stamped these in Brilliance Black (PS - ALWAYS heat set this! Sometimes I get all impatient and then I smudge it. Don't be me) and colored them with Copics. Chriss, look at all the careful cutting - you have tainted me!!

Oh, and the little banner is from Doodle Factory Urban. I hand wrote the greeting. Seriously, when is Kristina Werner going to hand write my stuff for me?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...