Sunday, April 27, 2008

A little birdie told me...


Again, I apologize for the horrible photo. IRL, I swear this is a cute, not washed out card!! Oh, how I miss u, Photoshop!

I hate to talk about something sooo personal, but I found out that my CAPACITORS ARE SWOLLEN!! I know it's gross. But apparently, that means that your motherboard is sick. So in addition to the processor replacement, they are going to have to do a boardectomy. Wowza. Hopefully soon I will be back on line! I'm about wearing my laptop out!

This card is colored with a crimson copic, and the image is from the highly adorable A Little Birdie Told Me" set. You can't see the glitter in my pic, but his shadow is glittery as well as the stripes on the DSP. Maybe you will get this card in the mail and be able to see it up close!



Gonna have to re-watch Lost tonight to get all the clues. Cannot believe the weekend is almost gone. Hope you had a good one!

1 comment:

  1. i like all the elements on this one...the coordinating colors, the replication of the flower element in 3-D, the sweet birdie! fun!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...