Monday, April 7, 2008

My cup runneth over!


With freaking ridiculously, insanely adorable stamps. My friend Tracey - the owner of Starving Artistamps was nice enough to send me a link to Art Neko Rubber Art Stamps when I was on the hunt for some great petroglyph stamps. As is my custom, the second I got on the site I got distracted by all the bunnies and foxes and flowers, OH MY!! So I bought like 8 bazillion stamps. But these bunnies... OOOOH do I love these bunnies.. And they cried out for this greeting, also from Art Neko. My small bunnies are glittered, in case you can't see. The bunnies are colored with copics, I used Basic Grey patterned paper, and Stampin' Up! Double Stitched River Rock Ribbon. The card base and layer are River Rock, and I highlighted that little heart in the greeting with the white gel pen then the Sakura glitter pen.
This card is like Harry Potter. I was heartbroken when it was over! :)


Wait till you see what I'm onto next - DOODLE FACTORY!! Yeehaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...