Sunday, April 6, 2008

On my shield...



I lost the VSN battle. I really wanted to finish all the challenges this weekend, but I didn't have enough time. I did eleven of the 19 (is that right?) challenges though, and anything that gets me stamping is a GR8 thing! So if you have never participated in a Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Stamp Night, I encourage you to do it. ESPECIALLY if you're not feeling creative. The speed and variety of the challenges will break through the toughest of artistic blocks!!

Thanks to all the incredibly talented, patient and sweet ladies who hosted the challenges, made comments and posted amazing cards.


My last two uploads of the contest are soo... appropriate. One is a MONOCHROMATIC BLUE CHALLENGE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? I was so happy. The second was a "red carpet" challenge where the focal point had to be red and evoke the red carpet. I really don't know why these Doodle Factory Creatures make me want to help them feel more confident about themselves, but they do. I love telling them how pretty they are!! I hand cut the red carpet with my Martha Stewart Craft Knife, and the background paper is from Basic Grey. I colored the "goddess" with Copics. Now that I see these two cards together I'm feeling rather patriotic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...