Thursday, May 1, 2008

STILL no computer


I'm not happy. The ding dongs "fixing" my computer did not replace my heat sink. That after installing a processor twice as fast which puts out twice as much heat. So my new board is probably ruined. I'm not happy. Did I say I wasn't happy??? I'm not. Not happy.

Thank God for my laptop. But it's definitely put a kink in my blogging and my graphic design work!!

Anyway, here is some GOOD news!!!

Two GIANT specials from Stampin' Up!!! The most exciting is the new demonstrator special - ready?? 20% off the Starter Kit PLUS free hodgepodge hardware for anyone who signs up in May!! Holy COW!!! If there was ever a time to get a discount on your stamps for the rest of your days, that time is NOW!!! There hasn't been one of these in a while, so this is great news.

THEN, they're running a great chipboard special! This rocks, and one of my club samples features chipboard - stay tuned, I can't show you until after club on Sunday... It's adorable, and I learned something very important.

Check these out here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm headed out of town tomorrow so I will be quiet for a few days. Have a good one.






2 comments:

  1. OMG I thought that was a sculpture until I read further. Thank God for laptops. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a vision!! Argh, hope you get a new computer soon!! :-S

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...