Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tiny Furry Beests




You know that I love all the strange beasts that cross my path - many in the form of moths. I have no idea why our front door is so conducive to odd moth socializing, but I'm super happy about it. When I got home last night, I found this adorable wooly nano mammoth hanging on for dear life. He was so dang cute!!! Look at his furry little head!! I just love this little guy! He looks like a microscopic flying Pomeranian!
I've been creating little Zindorf cards today but I might be too tired to upload them. So until I do, enjoy my little nanomammoth!!

3 comments:

  1. I *love* your description -"microscopic flying Pomeranian!" Exactly the right color. Great photos. I've never seen one of these hereabouts. May not be the right environment for them, or maybe I need to look harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't even look real! I have never seen something like it. Looks like a flying hamster to me. LOL
    Thanks for sharing. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waow, this sure is a fun fuzzy insect! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...