Saturday, May 24, 2008

Want to do something great?

Help me reach my goal for the Dallas/Fort Worth Breast Cancer 3-Day!I did this walk two years ago and it's incredible. I'd estimate that a little over half of the people who started got to finish - it's very difficult even if you are trained to walk 60 miles in three days. We raised a ton of money and met some incredible women. If you'd like to contribute, just click the image and you'll be sent to my fundraising page. If you want to cheer me along until November 7th, I would love that also!! If you want to walk with me that would really be great!!!

Gotta go buy some new shoes. Mine are worn out. :) I'll try to keep track of my miles here with you as I go. Today - 13 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...