Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Red White & Blue!


Okay, this one uses the small butterfly from Touch of Nature. I stamped it, masked, stamped a million more times, etc. Colored the butterflies with Copics, and on the blue ones, lifted a little color with my colorless blender because it was pretty saturated. I stamped the greeting with Independence Day, punched it out with my 1" punch and stuck it to a silver Hodgepodge Hardware frame with silver brads. I used some bargain bin ribbon from Michael's and the card base is basic Black. This was totally a labor of love! :)

2 comments:

  1. Another hit! I love that butterfly image, in fact I love that entire stamp set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you taking this with your cupcakes and candied jalapenos? fun!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...