Thursday, July 31, 2008

WOW-EEEEEE

So much to say, so little time, so many pictures!! Where do I begin?


Okay - for demonstrators and customers - from August 11-Sept 30, there is a HUGE special running with some of the BEST sets in the catalog!! For example, the silhouette set Upsy Daisy and that adorable camping set with a bear and a raccoon and that hilarious mosquito! Brent made the FUNNIEST card this morning with the bear where his arms are waving away the mosquito - hope my pic turns out - you'll see later. Anyway, its a big bunch of sets for 15% off - we couldn't see all the names on the screen
...

Then there's a bunch of amazing stuff from demonstrator theater - dang it part of my post got deleted!!

Anyway, take a fine point sharpie and color the recessed area of your silver hodgepodge hardware - YOU CAN THANK ME
L8R FOR HOW CUTE THIS IS!!!!

Okay I'm at awards night but as SOON as I get back - pics galore of the amazing projects!!!

The pics will all be lumped together, but feel free to ask me any questions and I will answer them all.

And from earlier, yes, I will do a tutorial on the pencil blending technique! Thank you for asking!!!!!!

I'm loving your comments!!

Stay up with me tonight!

6 comments:

  1. OK, I'm up....I'm up.

    I can't remember if you are an hour or two behind us out there....but I'll do my best to stay awake and enjoy everything you post!

    Thanks so much for all of the info. I hope you are having more great food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you tired??? It sounds like everything is one after another. Hope you are enjoying your night. I know that I am not the only one who's up checking your blog for pics... You've made quite the round on SCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. with the metals, alcohol ink is lovely on them as well, and to color in teh recess, use a toothpick with the AI's! I sometimes do it with paint for a cracly look.. ;)

    Looking forward to more info later!! Though, most likely in teh morning... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting up for 2 things -- my dh to call FROM convention, and waiting to see if any demos post pictures of them with him so I can see his cute face. :) He's the crazy photographer with the big curly hair -- so do me a favor and take a pic if you see him for me!! :) And of course I'm also waiting to see the fun things you have come up with. ;) (K, that's 3 things.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...thanks so much for the great pics and updates. And btw...you're blog is beautiful! Congrats on 100K. Sounds like y'all are having a great time!

    -jessica in tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts are so much fun! Thanks for taking the time and energy. Can't wait to find out more about the specials - 15% on top of our 20%? WOW. I love that chandelier stamp as well - imagine it all glittery with embossing or DD!
    Thanks again - have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...