Sunday, September 7, 2008

Join me at Maker Faire!!!

I got accepted to exhibit at Maker Faire!!!

Please come see me and make something fun at my booth October 18th & 19th at the Travis County Expo Center!!!

The whole process here was so cool. I got to audition with the editors of Craft Magazine at the Austin Children's museum. They are such great people, and the editor and creator of Maker Faire, Dale Dougherty, is a kind, creative and fascinating man.

If you have something in particular you think I should make at Maker Faire, please let me know. You can email me here.

Also, if you are still interested in the Michelle Zindorf Workshop I'm hosting, please visit this page and register for the Austin workshops September 20 & 21. You would not believe all the product she is giving us with this class. I have received the stamp set, the stamping mats, the brayers, the gel pens - and I haven't even gotten everything yet!! So in addition to her expert instruction, you're going to go home with everything you need to make an endless supply of beautiful Zindorf style cards!!

Sorry - no cards to post tonight. Maddie Bat is sick. :( So I've been watching and carrying her.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I knew they would accept you, and can't wait to see all the goodies you will have. Way to go, girl!

    I am going to be out of town until the 20th, but will check with the spousal unit to see if I can come to your class with Michelle on the 21st...I'll email you soon.

    Sorry to hear about Maddie. We are sending healthy kitten wishes from our home to yours. Talk to you soon!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations! I wiah I lived closer so I could come.

    I hope Maddie gets to feeling better soon! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...