Monday, September 22, 2008

Spooky Spider!!!!



I love this Decor Element so much!!!

Get your own Spooky Spider from me - surely your favorite blogger :) - and get a free stamp and a Stampin' Spot from me!! I have some very special incentive stamps for anyone who places an online order by clicking the green button to the right.

This sassy spider comes in three sizes, in black or in white, and you can get extra web for large jars also.

This is a limited time offer and expires October 31st. This spider will not be available in the new Decor Elements brochure with the new items, or in future catalogs.

Order yours today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...