Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stampin' Up! Regional in San Antonio & Zindorf!

Two important events to talk about!!

There is a Stampin' Up! Regional in San Antonio October 24th - 25th!

These are like mini-conventions, with demonstrations, make & takes and prizes!! Your $75 fee includes a full day of this as well as a free stamp set!

This is the only event that customers can attend, so if you'd like to go, please contact me! Only a demonstrator can register you. You won't want to miss it!

Then, don't forget - MICHELLE ZINDORF is coming to my house!! If you'd like to register for one of her workshops when she is in Austin, click here!!!

4 comments:

  1. We are so there girl! I registered this morning so now all I have to do is figure out which neighbor I am going to hit up for child care...lol!

    I just can't wait...come on October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Z. is absolutely amazing, but she charges $100.00 per person. Way too much for my wallet. She taught a class here in Ohio, but couldn't afford her price. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Zindorf workshops provide all the supplies you need plus you get to take most of the stuff home.
    Brayer, stamp set, acrylis block, red stamp pad, gel pen etc... All the things you need to go home and work on what you learned at the workshop. Sounds like a lot, but having a small workshop and all the tools with Michelle helping you - it's priceless!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get Michelle to come to your house?!?!

    I might have to come... where abouts in Austin are you??

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...