Monday, September 8, 2008

Vegas Showgirl Dumps Kittens on South Congress

How do I know? Well stay tuned after this brief stamping interruption for the solution to the mystery of the evil beast that dumped my kittens.

but first, Maddie is stopping by to say she's a little angry about the fanfare over Splotchy's tutorial and would like everyone to know she does all the typing!!

Okay - tonight's card is laid out with the inspiration of Mary Fish, over at Stampin' Pretty. I loved her card and didn't really change much! Her blog is in my reader and I just love what she does.

My card actually used the holiday DSP with this cute cute Season of Friendship set. I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip, leaves in Baja Breeze, and fun little birdy in Riding Hood Red, which is also the cardstock for the base and the mat. I love that SU! included this fun polka dot paper in the new holiday DSP.

This was a very easy and quick card.

Now, on to the mystery of who dumped Splotchy and Maddie on the street. I'm almost positive after tonights events that it was a Vegas showgirl.

Upon seeing this little feather boa toy, Splotchy went completely insane and started GROWLING AND HISSING AT IT. We couldn't even take it away from him. You would not believe the sounds that were coming out of this little creature!!!! He obviously recognizes a critical wardrobe element. This person should be easy to find and punish!! See the video evidence below - warning - the growling is very scary!! Turn your sound up!

And earlier, some more peaceful moments.

Hope you're having a great night.
















6 comments:

  1. Lydia...you never cease to crack me up! Funny stuff....

    ~Moulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. Very clean lines and pretty to boot. The kitties are adorable. Splotchy and the feather toy is funny. Just be glad it wasn't your fingers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that the showgirl must have worked at Bally's...that looks like their shade of pink. Splotchy is too funny!

    I am so glad that Maddie found the time to complete the Mavis Beacon classes so that she could help you on the blog typing...rofl!

    Love the card...I can't wait to get that set (tomorrow!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ... I'm certainly nominating Splotchy for an Academy Award for Best Actor! I'm also certain Maddie was behind the camera, so she's getting a nomination for Best Director! What talent!!!

    Love the tree card. I'm getting my demo order Thursday and that set is in there. Can't wait!

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia,
    I love the card. I love Mary's blog as well. I check it out all the time.

    The pictures of your kitties are adorable!

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your kittens are so cute and your story about the show-girl and the boa just had me LOL!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...