Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World Card Making Day!

I bet you didn't know that I am actually the inventor of World Card Making Day.

At my house, I just call that EVERY DAY.

But - since the rest of the world will be celebrating it on October 4th, I thought I should join in.

So I will be having a free, WCMD event at a fun local wine shop with two of my fellow demonstrators - Kim and Neelam.

Everyone who attends will make 9 cards - three copies of a card designed by me, one by Kim and one by Neelam. Oooh - what is that? A sneak peek??

Each card will use the Pocket Silhouettes set - currently on SALE for 15% off. We three are sweetening the deal if you order your set from us this week - we are throwing in FREE SHIPPING!!

Enjoy door prizes, have a mimosa and some general stamping fun. Extra chances in the prize drawings for bringing a friend and/or placing an order while you are there.

So join us to celebrate the wonder of a handmade card on Saturday, October 4th at 11 AM - Click here to RSVP! Space is limited - first come, first served!

PS - if you're not in Austin - THIS SPECIAL ON POCKET SILHOUETTES IS GOOD FOR ALL MY BLOG READERS!! ORDER TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. What! No kitty capers today? Bummer. I am too attached to Maddie and Splotchy. Anyways, I hope all goes well for you for WCMD, and for the artist dinner. Wish I could fly down and join you.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...