Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spotlighting Challenge



Here's the spotlighting challenge for VSN!

This set is Fruit Stand - this is the set I won from Shelli's Creative Challenge and I just love it.

I stamped it in white on Going Grey.

I then colored around it with a white Prismacolor pencil, and then shaded it with a grey Prismacolor pencil to make it stand out. For the spotlight part I used a red pencil.

The patterned paper is Basic Grey.

Super fun and simple card. I know it's a little somber, but it's brighter and prettier in real life! :)

1 comment:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...