Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Comet Shrank Earth's Cupcakes!

Here is the only photo I got of the comet. It's okay to laugh! I think my shutter was open for like 10 minutes!Then, something very strange happened. All of the cupcakes on earth became very tiny! Look at these teeny tiny gorgeous red velvet cupcakes!Some of them made their way to my door via my super fabulous downline, Emily, the author of Crafty Cannata.

Look how cute this is!!!!!!!!Seriously.

I can't believe I have this stamp set and haven't made anything with it yet. No way could I do Emily's little creation justice.

Hey - did you see my tutorial on Splitcoast? I'm so excited!

My Blogger webinar is tonight for anyone who wants to learn to set up and modify their own blog. If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so in my sidebar.

Have a great Thursday!



Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. I saw the tutorial and didn't make the connection at first. I should have known when the magazine was such a focal point! I loved that card. Now I have to go find some Gesso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, seen the tut on SC, didn't you see I posted twice on it duh duh Didn't think it worked cuz I wasn't signed in but it did Oh, well, double Congrats. Have a good one, Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The minute I saw the card I knew it had to be yours!! Great tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I saw you on SCS - how FUN!

    And your photo cracks me up. but it is 1000% better than what *I* could have done. Mine would have been a whitish blurry thing on a black background. :-)

    And that squirrel is too cute. How did I miss that set?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said earlier...atleast you got to see the comet. I stared up in the sky for over an hour the other night and last night and couldn't find it. I even had binocs. Maybe I need to get new contacts...?

    ~M

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...