Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CPS Sketch Challenge - Pink SCHMINK!


You know how I feel. I can turn any holiday blue. Well, maybe not St. Patrick's Day. That's a wee bit sacred, lassie! But don't tempt me!! Blue green is as much green as it's blue!!

Anyway, Starving Artistamps is sponsoring the CPS 102 Sketch today - YAY!!!

So I whipped up some little blue and little yellow with the fabby new Doodle Factory Sweets & Hearts set.

I colored my goodies with Copics, and added a little Versamark <3>. I used my CRAZY COOL new SU! border punch on the DSP "lace" at the bottom and used a white gel pen for the shiny highlights on the box and the candy.

I hope your day is SWEET!! Head over to the CPS site to enter to win prizes!


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

7 comments:

  1. Valentines look great in blue...who knew! I'm going to be looking for that blue St. Patrick's day card. You know you have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like ordinary blues, but this is a blue I could get behind. Pink valentines are so dated anyway.

    And I've got the perfect solution for your St. Paddy's day cards - yellow acetate! Everyone will think you've followed the rules, but then you lift it up and PSYCH it was blue all along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!! Those chocolates look good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, sweet card! Love those images and love what you did with the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you so don't strike me as a lace kind of gal, so i'm surprised you bought that punch! great card, though! makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...