Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fuzzy and Blue

What could be better?

I guess I am in a white phase. I think it's because the new images are so crisp and clean, they just need white space.

This is a 20 second card. Stamp stamp stamp. Crystal effects. Fuzzy Baby Blue Flower Soft.

Go away while it dries.

Send to a friend.

Oh, have you seen this?

Start messing with the controls on the upper left and be prepared to get lost for a few hours in some lovely geometry. Don't forget to turn the lines blue. :)

If you're reading this in a reader, click over and check out my new header sometime!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...I think I need some flower soft :)
    The new header is so...blue LOL! I really love it...is that your real coffee mug or did you just *make* it in photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this card. The flower soft looks really fun. And I want that coffee mug. I have a collection of cobalt blue glass stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lydia. Really outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you can pull of these white-space cards. So pretty with the fluffy flowers!

    I have three tubs of Flower Soft (not blue, though!), but I am glue-challenged, and cannot get it to stick. Crystal Effects, you say? I'll try that next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, that card is so awesome. The tree looks fabulous with the blue fuzzy stuff, like a pear tree in bloom. Love that bird, gotta get that set!

    Oh, cool geometry thingy! It reminds me of those Spirograph things we all had as kids in the 70's. Oops, just revealed my approx. age. Oh well.

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...