Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Today, we remember.

I made a very simple little Memorial Day card with just my favorite color combination in the world, and not just today. I love red, white and blue. My white is actually silver glitter.
Three Memorial Day gifts for you, my beloved readers.. one for each of the colors

The first two are sight and sound.

Nothing like photography and music to silence the background noise of life in general and focus you on the meaning of the day, so first, click play on the song widget below to hear a Memorial Day song that is incredibly special to me for many reasons I won't list here.

Battle Hymn Of The Republic by SHeDAISY

Then,
click here to see a Memorial Day tribute that is beautifully done. (Thanks to Daven Nolta for pointing me to this beautiful place)

And third, when you're done, click here to read the most amazing and timeless comment on bravery and sacrifice I think I've ever read. Some things never change. Thank God for that.

Then enjoy your freedom today.

LOVEYAMEANITBYE.

Oh yeah - and God Bless America. :)


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

6 comments:

  1. Love the card Lydia! Just like I always love the red, white, and blue butterfly, too.

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for the other links, helps me remember the ones who make this country what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful
    I also say Luv you, Mean It!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! Love it!

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are simply fabulous...truly gorgeous. I love the links thank you for sharing.

    Thanks for supporting our Troops!
    Sherine

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...