Thursday, July 30, 2009

Get Rid of All Your Stamps!!

That is such crazy talk!

I can't believe you fell for it.

First of all it would take an 18 wheeler. And really, it would just be stupid...

But you can make a card without them.

I made this one with a magazine page, my Big Shot, and those fabby Autumn Harvest rub-ons.
The DSP is the new "The Write Stuff" package.

***** CONVENTION ALERT******

It's almost time!

If you are going, and want to come to my little blogging happy hour, you have to sign up for my Google Group by FRIDAY - I need to give the restaurant a final count by Friday night. So please look in my sidebar and register. It should be a great time, and there may be a celebrity guest :). I can't take reservations anywhere but on the Google Group.

If you are unable to go this year, you may or may not know, that I am your woman on the street for all things Convention. I will make sure you feel like you are there!!!

I will be blogging, Twittering and Facebooking my adventures, giving you up to the second announcements and PRIZES! It's fast moving media here at Understand Blue, and this year, I will be doing different things on the blog, Twitter and Facebook to make it interesting. You can find the links to those places in my sidebar.

I hope you can join me up close or at a distance - either way it will be fun!

Hope you have a great Thursday!


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I have a question for you. I have a Twitter account (that I don't really use) but I'd like to get text updates from you and others. I put my cell phone number in the appropriate place but still don't get any updates at all. Any idea of what I may be doing wrong? ~Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird is perfect made out of the magazine page. I love the colors.

    Nice card and good work!

    WV- bratic- That's what somebody becomes when they are a brat and give you some static......a bratic.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...