Saturday, August 8, 2009

Caturday!!!


Yay - it's CATURDAY!! Today we will find out if our commercial made it into the finals, we will get the dates of Convention and Leadership, find out where the next cruise is going and wrap up the day with the Family Feud! I'm nervous! I'm so excited to be a contestant. Wish us luck!

Here are a few more standout samples. The samples for the Spanish catalog were amazing - whoever was stamping those - wow. Thank you!

And check out this dress!!!



I love that they have these big boards set up for our suggestions - this is one of the many things that make them a great company - they listen.

This first one I thought was Dana, but it was someone else, and I thought it was a fabulous idea. Wouldn't a little nurse set be cute?
And then I thought I'd just tell them they should hire me to be their sass director. :)
Here's one of the Spanish samples - I'll post more tonight.
Hope you guys have a great Caturday! Cross your fingers for us!!

XO

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...