Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Time to Reanimate!

I feel like I've been neglecting Project Reanimate. I have even posted some reanimated projects over here out of.. well, laziness.

So I am happy to bring you a Project Reanimate card today! :)

But first, some housekeeping..

I have some Blogger students lined up for my next Webinar. I will be taking my birthday week off from webinar-ing, so how does September 10th sound?

If you are new here, I teach webinars on a variety of topics and here's how they work:

  • Blogger Webinars ($20) - they start at 6 for beginners, 6:30 for people who have blogged but want to spiff up. They cover step by step from setting up a blog, to analyzing traffic, adding HTML tricks and background images.
  • Google Reader ($5) - I teach you how to set up an "inbox" for all your favorite blogs and websites, where you can read all their content from one place, and have it forever accessible by keywords YOU choose - like stamp sets, topics or colors! This will save you hours each week visiting all the websites you love, and let you get rid of all those pesky email subscriptions.
  • Blog headers - Special pricing on blog headers for people who take my webinars. For a peek at some of the ones I've designed, not to mention the one I did for Martha Stewart Crafts - click here.
  • Anyone who takes my webinars can sit in on the same class forever for FREE - so you don't have to worry about needing a brush up - you are welcome any time!
I will do a blogger one on the 10th, and you can sign up in my sidebar. When people register, I schedule, so register if you'd like to take one and I will contact you with instructions.

Okay - that's enough shameless self promotion. Ready for art??

Click the pic for a reanimation.
Loveyameanitbye.


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with this post, but inquiring minds want to know -- what IS your favorite set in the catalog? I mean, how can I go on another day without knowing that information? Please, put us out of our misery!

    WV: trianoc - "I will trianoc on her door, but I don't think she'll answer."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been given an award and also been tagged...I guess it's your lucky day! LOL
    Check it out here
    http://stampingandscrappin.typepad.com/susan_farrant/2009/08/where-in-the-world-is-waldoum-i-meansusan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is to the tune of "Oh where, oh where, has my little dog gone?" (anyone remember that from their childhood)? Anyway...

    "Oh where, oh where has my Lydia gone? Oh where, oh where could she be?
    "With her cards so sharp and her wit so strong,
    "Oh where, oh where could she be?"

    Missing you and the kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...