Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's Wednesday, do you know where your SASS is?

Well if you were here with me you would. It's inside these mysterious gifts I made to the ladies coming to my bloggy happy hour right as this post is publishing!


Inside each custom blue matchbook is one of these Sassy Maddie buttons! With a secret message underneath. Hope they like em. You can get these buttons too - here.
Wish you were here! I'll share pics of the event tonight and hopefully of our celebrity guest! :)

Oh, and BTW - I'm pretty sure Splotchy is a Lemur.

Watch this and see. If you don't see a video player, click here.


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the video on Vincent. He's precious@! Thanks for sharing it. Glad you are having fun at convention - can't wait to see more Memento Mall items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a party and didn't invite me????

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...I want a baby lemur. I want it NOWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my Sass is on my blog- it's UR sass too! Guess you haven't seen it since I posted on July 31st.

    Wv-balso- Today i have a lot of balso I'm going to make sure that I piss everybody off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big surprise you made my blog, cause I am such a fan!! http://runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com/2009/08/convention-day-1-and-convention-special.html

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...