Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Studio Tour

I had some people over last night and had the funniest experience. Some of them, including lots of boy creatures, came into my tiny studio for a gawk.

This is a hilarious way to see your craft - just listening to the observations of non-stampers.

Yes, there are non stampers. (breathe)

My fave comment was about my shelf with my paints, ribbons, envelopes. They were talking about how many different things there were to use - look, if you need some ribbon, here it is. And then, regarding my big bottle of gesso "AND WHAT IF YOU NEED A BIG JAR OF GOOP?"

We are strange creatures to the outside world. There are places where people don't know what gesso is, everyone. :)

Now, for a reanimation. Click the photo below to find out what I did. :)


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you did a virtual tour! Yes...I want to gawk too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, marker heaven is my new happy place the next time I am stressed out. I think David knows I have big plans for revamping our front room/catchall/my stamping space in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...