Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Tricyclist of the Apocalypse

We saw him. There are fires, dust storms, crazy high winds and people riding around on crazy contraptions. I am NOT making this up - I have witnesses and some pics.

But here are a few downloads of adorableness from today. Don't forget to enter my contest in the previous post. My eyes are burning from the fires. Gotta go.PS Twitter on my phone is still broken :( So if I'm not at my laptop, I'm incommunicado! EEK. No likey.

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

4 comments:

  1. U R gettin' punchy wit it!


    WV- purve- i can't even go there as i am peeing in my pants right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE puppy!

    WV: nostur. I said shake the martini, nostur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute pics. Did you have a picture of the bear with the SU apron and catty's and order forms. I can't remember where I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, great pictures - great idea on the card swapping too that they lady had.

    I must know how to make this dog tote. Did they use the top note for the main body part? He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...