Friday, November 13, 2009

The Stamping Sweatshop...

Yay! It's Friday!!!

The stamping sweatshop is in full gear! I'm the only sweatshop employee, and I'm also the sweatshop master, so every time I feel like slowing down, I have to yell at myself. It's very exhausting!!

But I have my two shows this weekend - you can see the details on my facebook page if you'd like to come by.

So I've been working hard trying to get lots of different types of cards ready.

I cranked out some onesie baby cards the other night for both shows and they're sooo cute!!


Each one has a little animal from Niko Art on it that I colored with pencils. These are so simple and cute!! Tonight I need to make some generic cards for any occasion and then I think I'll be ready for a long weekend of shows!!

If you're in Austin, come on by!

Happy Friday!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. Lydia,

    These are too cute! Love those stamps from Niko Art, and how you use them on cards! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so CUTE! I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...