Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Well, it's raining again. It's been raining for years. Seriously - years and years with no end to the raining. I would like to call for a moratorium on grey and all forms of weather that include water. I'm gonna need some sunshine, and some blue skies and some dry, hot days. NOW.

I suppose I could take it if it were raining PEARLS though.I cut the little clouds with my cloud dies from My Favorite Things. The flowers are MFT too and I colored them with Copics. The layers are Baja Breeze and Whisper White.

I'm on a bit of a corner rounding binge - it's probably the rain!

And, on another note - have you seen this video yet? This kind of passion is so much more than his musical gift. You can't learn that. It's a gift.



If you can't see the video above, click here.

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :) Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and I'm wishing some of our sunshine your way!!!

    I've seen that video and the kid is great. He is super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a soft pretty card... I NEED THOSE CLOUD DIES!!! Thanks to you my wantmonster is rumbling... ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...