I've been battling kitty hurricane brain this week.
The symptoms of hurricane brain are as follows:
- Extreme howling
- Eating like pigs
- Randomly eating things like whole feathers, after running under the bed with said feather so that we can't extract feather prior to it being eaten
- Trying to kill one's little kitteh self by jumping up and hitting one's furry face on the blinds and then walking around with one eye closed like a cat pirate for two days
- Shooting off like a rocket from a complete sleeping state and bouncing around the house like a ping pong ball
- Hurdling your sister while she's running around in the throes of hurricane brain
- Jumping from the floor into an open cabinet full of glassware silently while your owner isn't looking so that when she turns around and sees you she screams and drops a coffee cup
- Screamsqueaking at the window when you know we can't open it because we're getting 5 inches of rain an hour.
- Screamsqueaking all night during the worst part of the storm and then collapsing, like on my card below, the second your servant's alarm goes off for work
The background paper is Basic Grey's Basics White collection, which I adore!! Then I used my new Technique Tuesday Main Street alphabet and my Fiskar's Stamp Press together and I'm in LOVE! I'll be doing a tutorial on this later this month so you can see why.
The bad hurricane brained kitteh is from Here Kitty Kitty 1
The daisy is one of the Stampin' Up! Paper Daisies, colored with Copics, and accented with SU! Rhinestones.
The ribbon is from My Favorite Things, which came in my September VIP kit with that fabby notepaper die.
It's almost the weekend already! What the heck? These short weeks are strange...
Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :) Want to see my other blog?