- We have makeup to cover up our freckles, but why hasn't someone invented a makeup that GIVES you freckles?
- What are the odds that someone named Hannibal would be a Cannibal?
- Someone should open a chain of safe places to sell things to avoid the crazy people on Craigslist. Just an office with a security guard and cameras where you can bring your stuff and safely sell it without leading the crazies to your house.
- What if we banned all advertising, signs and campaign contributions and politicians had to actually meet their constituents and make their case PERSONALLY?
- Poetry readings were rapping before rapping was cool.
- Why don't we have those soundwave thingies the OTHERS put up on LOST that make scary Russians fall down and writhe around all helpless? I can think of tons of applications for that.
- I think the undiscovered country is a battery that lasts more than an hour.
This was a fun card to make. It was a color challenge for VSN, and you know I love complementary colors, so I enjoyed this one.
The panel the flower is on is actually colored with Copics to match the Summer Sun card base. It started out as a piece of white X-Press It blending card. Then I colored the flower from Every Moment and the background and rounded the corners. The trim is from the new Tasteful Trim Big Shot die which I ADORE. In the vertical piece I punched holes in the center of each oval shape for a little more interest.
The greeting is stamped on some retired DSP and punched with the decorative label punch.
Is this a crazy week with the holiday or what? I don't know what day it is!
I'm headed to Fort Worth Saturday for Regionals - are you gonna be there?