Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ain't Nothin' Cuter...

Have you seen that SNL skit with Jennifer Aniston and Amy Poehler singing country songs for some compilation?

That one song that says "there ain't nothin' cuter than a fat country baby eatin' peaches off a hardwood floor" cracks me UP! It came up this week on Twitter and gave me some hard core giggles.

But there IS actually one thing cuter. And that's this sweet little girl from Greeting Card Kids.

Seriously. She's so sweet my teeth hurt.
I made this for a publication call a while back, but my sweet little girl didn't get picked. So the paper is now retired, but I love that candy stripe - so cute. I paper pieced her dress and hair bow, and then used my white gel pen on her socks. Her shadow I made with a Versamarker™.

If that were a box of animal crackers in her hand, it would definitely remind me of one of my favorite photos ever. But that's a story for another day. :)

I learned something really fun at the Heirloom stamp show last weekend that I will show you soon! And then some fun folds and projects for my next class that we learned at Leadership.

For those of you who wanted to know about how I made my swap card here, I stamped the girl from Easter Blossoms in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake cardstock. I highlighted her with a white gel pen, and used First Edition DSP and Bashful Blue cardstock for accents.

See you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is A.DOOOOR.ABLE!!! Love her...and this whole set! Great, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Lydia. I have that set too and I love it. At first after I bought it I wished I hadn't. Then I used it for Christmas and LOVED it. Now this! I am SOOOOO glad I bought it.
    Thanks
    tonilea
    jiffy1212@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...