Friday, January 7, 2011

That Little Black Dress

I've hardly had time to play with my new baby - my Big Shot Pro. But oh do I hear the mermaids singing when I do! This baby takes 12x12 width, so you can put a zillion small dies on there at once, or use their fun big Pro dies.

But, since I'll be seeing my stampy friends Bev & Jeanne for a girl's weekend I thought I'd better bring chocolate. :)

Here's what the little dress boxes - my FAVE pro die - look like when you put them together.
How cute is that?? I added jewelry and a sash of course.

The inside of the skirt holds this simple little box with a heart closure.

I bet you didn't think you could make a three dimensional dress shaped gift box in ten seconds did ya?

Since I've never been patient enough for templates, I love all die cut boxes. Yes, I'm that lazy. :)

Got anything fun working for the weekend?

Or are you just going to do this until Monday? (If you can't see the video, click here)


11 comments:

  1. Cute, cute dresses, love your styling. Those skirts hold an amazing amount of chocolate! Have fun on your girl's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be so fun! Cute projects! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG to die for! I thought my Big Shot was sufficient, and now, I need to go Pro?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a BSP for Christmas and, shamefully, I have not used it yet. I've been so busy with other projects that the machine is just sitting on my desk. I passed on the dress box, thinking I would never use it, but I love what you have created, so it may have to go on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dress boxes are stinkin' cute, but I still don't need the Pro. Nope. and I KNOW I wasn't going to Tweet, either, but that's free and doesn't take up table space in my teen tiny condo.

    And that cat? OMG, so funny! Loved the final beached whale pose.

    Have a great crafty weekend!

    WV: hypore
    I think this medicine is making me hypore. In fact, I am So hypore that when my BFF came over I said, "hypore me another glass of wine, will you?" (2-fer!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress boxes. I sooo have a big shot pro on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What could be better than little black dresses, chocolate and cats that go sledding in the house? Heehee
    Have fun at Leadership!
    Cindy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh!
    I get to hold this, fondle this, see it IRL! (Nope .. haven't been willing to 'open' (a.k.a. disturb) this of course!
    Magnifico!

    (I will not get a BSP .... I will not get a BSP ... I will not ...)

    Have a mega- marvy trip to TN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps!
    This is to LUV, to Luv! Thank you big bunches!! (BSPro ... going onto "the list" .... someone is an enabler.)

    Have mega-fun at Leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, yeah, cute dresses.....but the cat video MADE MY DAY! Thanks for posting that!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Lisa, I thought the dresses were adorable, but then I watched the video ... ROFLMBO! I thought my cats were weird - LOL! What a hoot! TFS!

    Cynthia Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...