These are all events I know I could take the gold in, so I'm not sure if anyone would want to compete against me, but it would make for great television. Here's what I have in mind.
- Applying black liquid eyeliner with a cat on your back. I do this daily, so no one has a prayer unless the Russian judges sabotage me.
- Playing Scramble With Friends while walking nine miles. Again, daily. Be afraid.
- Carrying 100 full plastic grocery bags so that you only have to make one trip into the house. I cannot be beaten - I'm like a Grand Canyon burro.
- Competitive giggling.
- Complete disorganization of a perfectly clean art studio in under ten minutes.
- Number of days you can survive on cheese and club soda.
- Quickest time to fall asleep after opening a book.
- Fastest milkshake drinking contests.
Doesn't that sound fun? That beats the tar out of ice writhing/falling/dancing, IMHO.
Until I bring home 8 gold medals, I'll have to settle for gold ribbon. Daffodil Delight, to be precise.
Oh, and speaking of Daffodil Delight - I now sing "ohhh ohhhhh Daaaafodil Delight" to the tune of "Afternoon Delight" thanks to Leslie - every time I see that color! *shakes fist*
Anyway, here's what I did with it for my class this month. I love these two colors together!
Stamps: Hello Doily, Hand Penned Holidays
Ink: Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
To make the bottom section, I used the diagonal score plate for my Simply Scored to score a diagonal grid - with the lines spaced one inch apart - into a piece of Whisper White. Then I brayered Blushing Bride over it to show off the diamond pattern. We had fun making this one!
If any of you are interested in becoming my official sponsor for the Olympics, please let me know. Since it's my first Olympics, I'll really wear anybody's logo.