Saturday, January 24, 2015

(You Have No Events Scheduled Today)

For the first time in about 8 months, I woke up to this message in my inbox.


Bliss.

Pure bliss. Especially since I will soon be at Leadership, which will be a non-stop week of 18 hour days including two full hours of access to the TOWER OF TERROR!!!!




At our Manager's reception, among other fantastic perks, we have private access to the Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Rollercoaster - no lines, nothing. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. The TOT is my favorite ride on earth. Expect NUMEROUS pictures of me on this ride, because I plan on spending the entire reception on it! The rest of the time will be spent in classes, doing make & takes, and general shenanigans with my friends.

Now a day with no events in it, of course is not a day with no events. It's a day filled with events I don't get to do without guilt when things are scheduled - like ART. Cat patting. Hiking. Doodling around on the internet. Organizing. Napping. Yay for napping!!

I finally had time to take pictures of the second project from our Butterfly Basics class. I used an awesome technique that +Jennifer McGuire showed on her blog for partial die cutting. See her video here.

Click links to buy supplies below!
Stamps: Butterfly Basics - bundle with matching dies. Ink: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight Paper: Painted Blooms

SUCH a cool technique and really easy to do. We had fun. I'll have one more card for you from this class before I head out and then check back for my live Leadership coverage starting Tuesday!

 Now for some exciting news!

I WILL BE HAVING A RETREAT IN MAY!

Please clear your schedules!

There will be at least 8 classes and it will be a 3 day retreat - the first day will be exclusively for my team - and anyone who joins my team prior to the event is eligible.

The next two days will be open to the public, with two full days of mixed media classes and technique classes.

This retreat will take place in Central Texas, and I'll make it as convenient to a major airport as I can.

Registration dates will be announced, and registration is first come, first served. These classes will all include products to go home and play with, prizes and all the trimmings. So save the dates! What dates? ALL the dates - I don't have the date info yet so just save the whole month!

Speaking of dates, I'm carrying on with my calendar. Here are a few more days worth of experiments.







Fun, eh? The 23rd was created using a technique featured in next Friday's +Splitcoaststampers Mix-Ability mixed media challenge, so stay  tuned! #tease

Hope you are having an uneventful Caturday too!

Loveyameanitbye.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you a SQUEEEE good time at Leadership. I may practice/attempt that partial die cutting technique whist you are gone, so if you get an EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY text, answer it, its me being lost in directions. oh, no lunch before the TOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for shenanigans with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your butterfly trio card... I saw that video from Jennifer and now I'm reminded to give it a go with as many dies as I can find ;) I feel an uneventful (haha!) day for me too, Rx

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...