Sunday, November 15, 2015

Brighten Someone's Day!

Today I'm headed home from the Dallas OnStage event, but I have a SUPER fun project for you.

It's the last day of our Holiday Tutorial Blitz at Splitcoast - we've had a new holiday tutorial every day since the 8th - so be sure and check them all out - they are fantastic, as usual.

Today's tutorial is by Alex Bleicher, but she wasn't able to make the video for us, so I got to!

I was thrilled because this project is soooo cute.

These are filled with mini Twix - one of God's perfect foods :)



Pin It

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I will absolutely set my hair on fire if the Curvy Keepsake Box is ever retired - it is the most versatile die I've ever used.

You will be amazed at how easy these are to make! So here's a VERY quick video with the step-by-step and a few modifications.



Starting tomorrow, I'll be able to show you peeks of the Occasions Mini and SAB goodies we got at OnStage - until then, mum's the word!

Loveyameanitbye.

9 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin' cute! I was a lucky recipient of the blue one from the unwind retreat in Dallas ~ Thank you! Thank you! (now, to order that die! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video... it gave me a lil Lydia-fix that I needed. Your voice is comforting - this project is super darling. I still remember when I got this die and saw the shape of this lightbulb in it. I made lots of garland with this die last year. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a bright light. I love how the whole stamping world seems to be gravitating to kindnesses lately. I wasn't aware of how much we all were heading there when I started my totally random #positivityproject, but now the momentum is unmistakable! These lights are such a darling way to give back. I'm gonna borrow your idea because it's just so stinking cute. I feel honored to have received one! Let's keep good going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those lights and I can make them - -have the Curvy Keepsake Box! My grandchildren will love them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so sweet they make my teeth ache. Seriously, adorable treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just letting you know that I am steeling everything about this post! I love the light bulb. I have completely been able to avoid the curvy box die. But, yep...Now I have to have it. Just so I can steel this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made the lights now and they are great. Thank you for sharing this idea. Gai

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are incredibly cute and your presentations are always wonderful (as is your heart)! Thanks so much Lydia, for sharing! Now, if only my gel pens would actually work for me; it's always a problem! :(
    Thanks for sharing! HUGS for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fun story and oh so.cute card!!!!!! Loved all those TV shows growing up! !!!
    Hugs
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...